- Log in to your account with BT broadband office. You'll need to log in as the primary user of the account by clicking Manage your domain name.
- Access the Domain Management Console in the BT Business Your Account area.
- Select the Domain Maintenance tab.
- Choose the domain name you're using with SpamTitan
- Delete any existing MX records.
- Select MX from the first drop-down.
- Include the MX record values cloud5.spamtitan.com ; cloud6.spamtitan.com, including the name in the key value field and the value in the Value.
- Click Go.
- Repeat for each SpamTitan MX record.