- Log in to your account with BT broadband office. You'll need to log in as the primary user of the account by clicking Manage your domain name.
- Access the Domain Management Console in the BT Business Your Account area.
- Select the Domain Maintenance tab.
- Choose the domain name you're using with SpamTitan.
- Delete any existing MX records.
- Select MX from the first drop-down.
- Include the MX record values cloud7.spamtitan.com ; cloud8.spamtitan.com, including the name in the key value field and the value in the Value.
- Click Go.
- Repeat for each SpamTitan MX record.
Setup BT Broadband MX Records Print
Modified on: Wed, 31 Jul, 2019 at 2:22 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.