To manually create MX records for a domain hosted by GoDaddy:
- Log in to your account at http://www.godaddy.com by clicking the My Account tab.
- Under the Domains header, find the domain you're using with SpamTitan. Click (Advanced Details) to the right of this domain.
- Under the DNS Manager header, click Launch.
- In the MX (Mail Exchanger) section, click Quick Add.
- Include the MX record values (depending on which Cloud Cluster you are in, that could be: cloud1.spamtitan.com/cloud2.spamtitan.com, or cloud3.spamtitan.com/cloud4.spamtitan.com, or cloud5.spamtitan.com/cloud6.spamtitan.com) with an @ sign in the Host field and the destination in the Points to field.
- Once you've added both MX records in the table, click Save Zone File at the top or the bottom of the page.
- Use mxtoolbox.com to confirm the MX records are correct for your domain(s)